This two-day course provides the information needed to convert applications to run on the Integrity NonStop systems and the Integrity NonStop BladeSystem. The course starts with an overview of the hardware architectures and then covers program migration information for each of the main languages. Other topics include the debuggers that are available on the new systems including the new Native Inspect debugger, the new linker, the changes to the ETK, the EPE, and the new Code Coverage and Code Profiling tools. Hands-on labs are used at various points to provide reinforcement of the lecture.
BENEFITS FOR YOU
Streamline application migration tasks and increase your productivity by knowing where and how the application needs to be adjusted and being familiar with how to utilize compilation and debugging utilities including the eld linker, Native Inspect, and Enterprise Plugins for Eclipse (EPE).
Gain valuable hands-on experience compiling, executing, creating, and debugging multiple source file programs.
This course is part of the UNIVERSITY programme. To view the course datasheet please click here .
Reserve your place now! You can do this whilst you seek approval.
If you still have a query, give us a call and we will arrange for an expert to discuss your requirements.
This course is also delivered using RAIL – Remotely Assisted Instructional Learning. (On-Line Virtual Classroom)
- Our instructors use a Virtual Classroom to deliver this course.
- The instructor will use slides and a whiteboard to deliver
- Just like being in a classroom
- All you need is a headset and broadband
- Breaks of 10-15 minutes are normally taken after each 1 or 2 hour session
- ALL delegates (partcipants) are able to fully interact, ask questions etc.
- Use of the HP Virtuall Labs (HPBL) are integrated - providing hands-on experience.
- With the risk of breaking the real thing.
To find out more about RAIL please click here.