This course is part of the UNIVERSITY programme. To view the course datasheet please click here .
Reserve your place now! You can do this whilst you seek approval.
If you still have a query, give us a call and we will arrange for an expert to discuss your requirements.
This course is also delivered using RAIL – Remotely Assisted Instructional Learning. (On-Line Virtual Classroom)
- Our instructors use a Virtual Classroom to deliver this course.
- The instructor will use slides and a whiteboard to deliver
- Just like being in a classroom
- All you need is a headset and broadband
- Breaks of 10-15 minutes are normally taken after each 1 or 2 hour session
- ALL delegates (partcipants) are able to fully interact, ask questions etc.
- Use of the HP Virtuall Labs (HPBL) are integrated - providing hands-on experience.
- With the risk of breaking the real thing.
To find out more about RAIL please click here.