What is MTS?
A managed training service is where a company outsources the development, administration and management of its training requirements to a third party. The managed training provider then delivers these back as a service.
Three factors are raising training and development to the very top of company agendas:
- companies need talent to gain a competitive edge
- demand for talent exceeds supply
- skills are becoming out-dated increasingly quickly
Therefore: Learning is essential to attracting and retaining the right people.
But implementing a coherent, integrated training strategy is no simple task. Consequently many companies are turning to a managed training solution to help them.
Potential advantages of an MTS from HP include
- one point of contact for all training
- tracking system for user registration
- lower cost for training solution
- multiple vendors - one invoice
- facilities and trainers provided
- blended learning model
- independent education consultant
- solution managed by expert with internal and external experience - best
Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our HP Education at (852) 9016-9103 or 3559-7837 to help answer these questions.
»Click here to download datasheet (PDF version)
»Click here to download Service Plans & Price (PDF version)