Together with Red Hat, HP is offering a range of Linux courses to provide our customers with the skill set they require to make the most of their Linux environment.
Well known for its practical, hands-on exams, a Red Hat certification carries great respect in the market place. Red Hat certifications are indisputably regarded as the best in Linux, and perhaps, according to some, in all of IT. Taught entirely by experienced Red Hat experts, the certification programs measure competency on actual live systems and are in great demand by employers and IT professionals alike.
Choosing the right certification depends on your background and goals. Whether you have advanced, minimal, or no UNIX or Linux experience whatsoever, Red Hat Training has a training and certification path this is right for you.
Click here to complete the Red Hat Pre-assessment Questionnaire to determine the right path for you.
For more information on courses, training and certifications click here to view the Red Hat Training & Certification Catalog
NEW! - The complete RedHat Customer Schedule
HP Blade Trial Terms and Conditions
1. The $500 Education Credit Offer is only available to customers who activate their Red Hat subscription as part of the 60 Day Red Hat Blade Trial Promotion.
2. The $500 Education Credit offer only applies to one or more of the following courses:
- HP Insight Control Foundations (HE643S) - $1.600 (Ex GST)
- HP Blade Administration (HE646S) - $2.400 (Ex GST)
- Red Hat Linux Essentials (RH033) - $3.250 (Ex GST)
- Red Hat Linux System Administration & RHCT Exam - (RH133) - $3.250(ExGST)
3. To redeem the $500 education offer call HP Customer Education on 1800 035 520 and quote the last 4 digits of your Red Hat subscription number which you will receive once you register on www.redhat.com/hpbladetrial
4. The $500 Education Credit offer is valid for the life of the Red Hat subscription (60 days). To qualify for the $500 education offer you will need to book a course within the 60 day period and complete the training by December 31. 2009.
To take advantage of this offer, please call customer education on 1800 035 520 or email email@example.com
Please click on a course below for more detail and a schedule.