If you would like to “test-drive” Desktop Mentor then please click here to access our demo version then click on the Powerpoint tab, to see some of DM's capabilities.
- Are you planning a desktop migration to the next generation of MS Windows/MS Office?
- Are you migrating away from Lotus Notes to a MS Outlook/Exchange environment?
- Are you implementing/upgrading MS SharePoint?
- Are you implementing/upgrading MS Communicator?
- How will you support your end user population through any of the above changes?
- Do you want to protect your end user productivity?
- Do you want to protect the Helpdesk from a high volume of migration related calls and thereby protect Service
- Level Agreements?
- Do you want a cost-effective solution that avoids the need for a classroom based training programme and all the logistical overheads/challenges that go with it?
- Do you want to guard against the potential risk of considerable business disruption leading to unhappy staff
If the answer to any of the above is YES then you may want to consider what Desktop Mentor could do for you. As customers implement/upgrade new versions of Productivity and Collaboration software their business user communities ‘steel’ themselves for another project promising new technology delivering business benefit.
The benefits are undoubtedly there but, without the right support, business users will often struggle to find them and hence gain the advantage. To really harness the new technology it requires business users to ‘let go’ of old practices and adopt new ways of working which can fully realise the benefits on offer to individuals and to the organisation as a whole.
Desktop Mentor is an online, self-service performance support tool providing quick answers to real-time business user questions before, during and after a migration project. Its objectives are:
- To avoid the need for a large scale classroom based training programme
- To protect End User Productivity
- To protect the Helpdesk from a high volume of migration related calls
- Help protect Service Levels
- Minimise risk of business disruption
HP People Readiness solutions help business users harness the advantages of new desktop technologies AND make a significant contribution to the Management of Change aspect of these large scale deployments.
All too often, Return On Investment calculations are based on what the New Technology will do and not what the PEOPLE will do with the New Technology.