Organisations can seek funding support by sending their staff to attend courses and certifications that are supported by CITREP Expanded*.
The CITREP Expanded supports:
Course and Certification Fees
• Up to 50% of nett payable course and examination fees, capped at $2,500 per trainee.
Download CITREP Flyer
*Terms and conditions apply. Please visit Critical Infocomm Technology Resource Programme (CITREP) for full details.
Courses and Certifications by HP Education Services
• ITIL Foundation – 3 days
ITIL® LifeCycle Modules
• ITIL Intermediate Certificate: Service Strategy (SS) – 4 days
• ITIL Intermediate Certificate: Service Design (SD) – 4 days
• ITIL Intermediate Certificate: Service Transition (ST) – 4 days
• ITIL Intermediate Certificate: Service Operation (SO) – 4 days
• ITIL Intermediate Certificate: Continual Service Improvement (CSI) – 4 days
ITIL® Capability Modules
• ITIL Intermediate Certificate: Service Offerings & Agreement (SOA) – 5 days
• ITIL Intermediate Certificate: Operation Support & Analysis (OSA) – 5 days
• ITIL Intermediate Certificate: Release Control & Validation (RCV) – 5 days
• ITIL Intermediate Certificate: Planning, Protection & Optimisation (PPO) – 5 days
ITIL® Final Step Module
ITIL Expert: Managing Across the Lifecycle - 5 days
Project Management Professional
• Project Management Fundamentals with PMP Exam Review – 5 days
Certified System Administrator (CSA) HP UX
• HP-UX System & Network Administration I – 5 days
• HP-UX System & Network Administration II – 5 days
• HP-UX System & Network Admin for Experienced UX SA – 5 days
Click here for training schedule
HP Education today to sign up for your courses. Tel: 6824 3770 / 6824 3784 or email.
(MR Ref Code: CITREP1112/MR/11-05/393)