|Delivery Method||Description and Estimated Breakdown of Theory/Hands-on||Benefits|
|Standard scheduled delivery at your site ||HP classroom and standard course delivery at your company or a site of your choice.|
- No expensive hotel costs
- Staff available on site if cover an issue
- Can be delivered in a shorter timescale
- Company issues can be discussed
|Customised delivery at your site|
HP education consultant defines your training programme by phone and e-mail then develops bespoke training class from standard HP courseware.
As above and:
- Bespoke can use content from a number of courses in one course - very efficient
- Length of training very short
|Workshop||HP consultant defines your training programme by phone and e-mail correspondence then develops a hands-on delivery. Particularly good for upgrades, programming and troubleshooting.|
- For experienced and inexperienced users requiring a highly practical approach
- Can resolve your own system challenges whilst learning how to do it yourself next time
|IT technology education consultancy & desktop education consultancy|
A combination of IT consultancy and training programmes. HP consultant reviews your present system at your site offering support and advice - then devises and delivers a training class or workshop.
Training element of the engagement =
- Can provide valuable technical expertise for issues and problems
- Can design training which is very relevant to your requirements
- When the consultant leaves the skills stay with you
|IT consultancy||HP education gives access to 'Guru' consultants for short IT engagements.|
- Access to expertise when required
- Follow on training available from the consultant
HP education consultants can define, develop, deliver and manage IT training programmes for both technical staff and business users.
These skills can be applied through skills gap analysis, ROI analysis, job profiling, planning and project management.
- Expertise in both IT and business areas
- Both large business user and technical
- Right people at the right time = Improved ROI
- Take holistic view of training needs
Wide range of options available using Internet technologies:
- HP Virtual Classroom enables instructor led delivery to be made direct to the desktop.
- The HP IT Resource Center: a skills resource centre for IT professionals offering web based training, self paced learning, threaded discussion groups with subject matter experts amongst other items. These training and support options can be integrated into a solution or used by individual IT professionals.
- Immense flexibility
- Geographic non specific
- Bespoke approach very cost effective for large numbers
- HP IT Resource Center available for individual or groups of IT professionals