Do you want the best of traditional classroom training combined with the best of online training without the hassles of travel and with less 'out-of-office' time? HP has already trained thousands of customers through our RAIL training model. This innovative training delivery option is now available to you in Belgium and Luxembourg.
Features, Advantages and Benefits of training via the HP RAIL method
- Receive same high-quality HP Education training as our traditional face to face Instructor-led training sessions.
- Utilize our state of the art HP Virtual Rooms live web collaboration tool. Interact in real-time with instructors and fellow students via telephone audio, group chats, forums and Instant Messages. All within the encrypted 256 bit AES firewall friendly connection/environment.
- Experience the same hands-on lab training as our traditional face to face deliveries via the HP Virtual Labs. This is done via an encrypted 128 bit firewall friendly interface.
- Receive the same high-quality printed course materials (manuals) as with our traditional face to face training sessions
- Interact with and learn from fellow classmates during lecture and lab sessions
- No travel costs or travel hassles
- Less time away from family and office
- Network with other technical professionals from your country/region
- With no travel/accommodation costs, more technicians are able to attend training on the same training budget.
- Training flexibility. Attend training from any location – home, office, anywhere.
- Don’t lose an entire day’s work as most classes are only 6 hours/day.
What is a training session using the HP RAIL delivery method?
At Hewlett-Packard, our RAIL Virtual Delivery classes consist of five indispensable components:
- HP Virtual Training Room, enabling instructor-led training so you can take RAIL classes wherever you are; your office, your home, anywhere.
- HP Virtual Labs, allowing access to practice labs on our state-of the art HP hardware, using real equipment located remotely to complete lab exercises real-time.
- In addition, our instructors are education experts who provide industry leading education and training for IT professionals.
- Printed Course Materials are shipped directly to you so they arrive several days prior to your scheduled course start date.
- Live audio lecture and interaction with Instructor and fellow classmates during scheduled course delivery hours.
What do I need to attend a training session using the HP RAIL delivery method?
- High-speed internet interface (DSL, Cable Modem or equivalent)
- Microsoft Windows Platform with one of the following Operating Systems:
- Windows 7/Vista
- Windows XP with Service Pack 3 installed
- Internet Explorer 6.x or higher
- Note: ActiveX Controls and VBScript must be enabled
- Ability to install Active X controls on your PC (Admin rights)
- A phone line (with headset) for the duration of the course
- An interest in high quality training without the travel hassle
» Click here to test your connectivity to the HP Virtual Rooms
» Click here to test your connectivity to the HP Virtual Labs