***NEW Microsoft RAIL Schedule***
On the 2nd July 2012 HP Education Services will introduce five new RAIL classes to add to our existing wide ranging schedule. Please click here for the schedule.
- Configuring, Managing and Maintaining Windows Server 2008 Servers (5 days)
- Configuring, Managing and Troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 (5 days)
- Configuring Windows Server 2008 Active Directory Domain Services (5 days)
- Installing and Configuring Windows 7 Client (3 days)
- Troubleshooting and Supporting Windows *7 in the Enterprise (3 days)
If you would like more information on any of these classes or the RAIL schedule please contact your local HP Services team.
Please note an introductory offer of a 15% discount per delegate on all first time bookings before October 31st 2012 on the aforementioned courses.
Please watch this space for additions to this curriculum in the coming months.
Please note:- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer (including Education CarePacks) offers or promotions.